Mobile Deposit Capture
It’s a new age of banking. With KCB Bank’s Mobile Deposit Capture, you can deposit checks with your phone. It’s convenient and safe.
· Use your iPhone® or Android® smartphone
· Capture photos of the front and back of your check
· Deposit it through your KCB Bank mobile banking app
· The first 10 checks deposited per statement cycle are free
Mobile Deposit Capture is better banking that saves you time and hassle. Contact us for instructions to download the KCB mobile banking app and get started today.
Better Banking Means Safety Away From Home
Are you traveling this summer? Let us know.
KCB Bank is always monitoring for fraud. If you're traveling this summer, let us know before you leave home. We'll make a notation on your debit card, so usage at your destination won't be flagged as fraud. Here are three easy ways to contact us:
-Call us at 816-628-6050
-Send a secure email through your online banking access
-Stop by any of our convenient locations
Your safety and privacy are important to us!
The new way to give and get money. Send a gift to friends or family in 2015! Learn about popmoney here.
Download your account information from KCB Bank online to your accounting software.
We are happy to connect you to several programs. Ask us about simplified accounting. It's just one more way KCB Bank is better banking.
KCB Bank is Pleased to Introduce Our New Email Address.
Email is the perfect way to stay connected and keep you in-the-know about our latest specials, new services, and exciting updates. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list so you don't miss a thing. Remember, WE will NEVER use email to ask you for any information.
Better Banking Means KCB is Looking Out for You!
"We want you to know that KCB is ready when retailer data breaches occur. We employ real time monitoring of the activity on your debit card and alert you when we see suspicious transactions. When large scale data breaches occur we increase the monitoring of purchases made at the affected retailers so we can help identify any suspicious activity as it occurs. KCB will contact you if suspicious activity is detected or if additional security measures need to be taken to protect your account information. There are two important steps you can take to protect yourself:
(1) Monitor the activity on your account by reviewing your monthly statement as soon as possible, or reviewing your account information 24/7 through online banking or Telebank at 816-628-9924. If you are not currently signed up for online banking, please visit the "Personal Enroll Now" or "Business Enroll Now" links in the upper left corner of this page.
(2) Ensure we have your current contact information (phone number and address) on file so that you can be contacted immediately if suspicious activity is identified and so we can identify you if information is requested on your account. You can update your contact information one of two ways: submit a request through online banking by clicking on "Services" and "Change Info" in the gray box on the left side of the home page in online banking or stop by any of our locations – we would love to see you!"
Online Banking Alerts
Want to know when your balance is low or a deposit is made?
Monitor your accounts and get instant updates wherever you are.
Choose the account alerts you want and receive them by email, text, or both.
Go to SERVICES then ALERTS on your online banking to stay informed and in control!
Debit Card Opt-In
It's happened to all of us . . a miscalculation or oversight can cause an unexpected shortage of funds. KCB Bank wants to give you peace of mind and eliminate the embarrassment of a declined debit card. Ask us how to opt-in to our Overdraft Privilege service with your debit card.
Instant Issue Debit Cards
Need to have your Debit Card replaced immediately? If your card is lost, stolen, or needs to be replaced for any reason, visit one of our locations and request our Instant Issue Debit Card. For a $5.00 fee we can issue a card instantly! Renewal cards will continue to arrive in your mail if we are not notified 45 days prior to renewal date. For more information, contact a Financial Services Representative at any KCB Bank location.
As your Community Bank we want you to benefit from the various resources that we have posted. We also want you to be aware of upcoming community events and activities. Please take a moment and look at the Community Involvement tab for Spring clean ups, high school sports and other events in July. We hope that you enjoy these changes and upcoming events!
Click below to Discover the BEST Personal Checking Package